• A

15 93.75%
  • B

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need your opinions on this

need your opinions on this

I've gotta vote "A" jeff.

You'll have to let me see what it looks like whichever set you choose because that is the last aesthetical thing I would like to do to my car and I never could pick one because there are so few car pictures to use as examples so I don't know which one would look the best.

The lens in A just looks like it would flow better with your car. Not that B is a bad choice either, I do like the looks of that one too. I just think that the black would clash against your blue.

BUT....the lens in B looks like it could be easily painted to match your car. If you got B I would personally do that. You can pick up what you need from paintscratch.com in aerosol form and it works just great. It's what I use when I paint my fiberglass bumper after I'm through repairing cracks.

Either way it should look good though.

Zac

I would defintely do option A jeff. It would go great with all of your carbon fiber work. I don't like b to much. They look pretty ricey.

lol 2 boards... 2 split opinions.

B reminds me of focus projectors, and I kinda like that design, altho I would be the first with them... and it would be kinda a trial thing so whatever they make I am gonna get, so the turn signal lights scare me.

Altho I like the no lens look, i feel with as much driving as I do... that the cleaning aspect will be easier with the lens. And I know I can do HIDs with the a setup, thats why im torn.

I just really want projectors/HIDs think it will add a ton to the car especially at night, i think it makes it look much more aggressive.

Right now I have some of the bezel inside painted close to match, and dont htink it suits the car very well, i would go with black, hell if I go with b, I pretty much guarentee I would tear them apart and send it in.... to have it carbon fibered by someone else I know.... mmmmm

Now I am leaning towards A more!

A for sure, b looks tachy to me. but choice A is on a sunfire?

ya its on a fire, but would be the same basic principle. the projector in stock housing painted black kinda like that.

since I have 9007 bulbs already... dual projectors seem difficult for me.

Oh ya A i cna either use H4s or my 9007s, but if I use the 9007s... I cant use the rear housing on the projector.. so i would probably go with H4

A looks alot better
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

yeah, im thinkin A looks a lot better too. plus, less bulbs for you to mess around with and have to change. double score!

Dustin

I also choosed A...
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

haha, you choosed A, huh? =P