View Poll Results: Would you go skiiing/snowboarding?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's budle up and get this planned!

9 81.82%
  • No, it's way to cold outside!

2 18.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Event....

its in the planning stages right now hun.... I was just seeing if the interest was there... and leave the planning up to me.... have I dailed you guys yet on an event?
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

i guess that's why mel is in charge of organizing, she doesn't get skeptical in the early stages of planning.

mel.. i think it sounds rockin, even if lots of people bail out and just a few people go.. it would still be fun.

it sounds funn but i will not be attending this event if its a go. i'm not suppose to do a lot of activity that i could fall and get hurt. its going to suck not going but i hope you all have fun!

My group of friends from high school are all on this site, and we used to go snowboarding at sundown. I know for a fact there are at least 4 people on this website that would be willing to lose their job over a snowboarding trip.

Count me and Ashley in, most likely Eric (blackvr6) colton (drifte), possibly Tyler if he can come into town (stg4raddo), and I can definitely produce at least one or two more people not from the site.

There ya go mel....this will be cake.

Zac

haha.... ok.... I'll call up when i get time.... and I think im going to shoot for a weekend later in Jan earlier feb.

OK.... called Sundown.... there group rate really isn't much better then the regular rate.

Regualar
    for Saturdays-Sundays- and holidays
    30 Lift ticket
    24 Skies
    31 Snow board

Group rate *15 people with 100 deposit
    Saturdays-Sundays-Holidays
    50 For rental and classes
    30 Lift ticket

But I'm assume most people who want to go have an idea on how to do one or the other... so I dont think the group rate will really help.

and the $100 deposit blows. plus.. i'm not sure if we'd have 15 people lol. AND.. i also dont want to sit through a class, personally. i hate their classes.

allright so no group rate...LOL.

all we need is a date... I would saya saturday towards the end of january....and verdicts?

we'll see about that. i might try to go sometime during the week if my friends are working, see if maybe i could get a deal on some stuff. we'll see about going in a group. i would like to have at least a little expirience on a snowboard before i go with you guys though.

Dustin

hey, i'm going snowboarding here in a week or two for the first time. and i'm the klutziest person EVER, so if i can do it.. anyone here can do it. lol. trust me. we'll see what happens though, hopefully nothing too serious. =)