View Poll Results: Would you go skiiing/snowboarding?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's budle up and get this planned!

9 81.82%
  • No, it's way to cold outside!

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Event....

Event....

So I was looking through the Event's idea section... and there was one on skiing and snowboarding.... would you guys serisouly want to go up to sundown....maybe a sat or dun in jan (maybe we'll have real snow then and not that fake icey shit). I was just wondering what the turn out would be.. I could possibly call up to see about group rates.... but need to know how serious you all are about it.

VOTE to be heard...

Any other ideas on this sorta subject?
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

I think it's an awesome idea. Ask then about a group rate...but the thing is if someone has to pay all the money upfront, that probably wouldn't work out...but even the normal rates aren't that bad.

I say either set it up for the very beginning of january while most colleges are still on break (and on a weekend for the high schoolers) or just on a weekend in january or february.

Zac

it'd be fun, but i think actually organizing it, and getting people not to back out would be a bit of a challenge.

Dustin

I think it would be a great idea to go snowboarding!
    Ashley
    *2004 Cavalier LS*

im down with this.. its something like 30 bucks single but if you have more than 15 people i think it drops to like 24 bucks.. dunno i know that snowboarding is more exensive..

when did snowboarding become more expensive? Last time I went you just paid for a lift ticket. hmm.

Zac

We should all take a bus down to Denver CO. - The Rockies Are Unbelieveable, there isnt another word to explain it, even for someone new to snowboarding......Ok I know the idea is a little far fetched but it would be something everyone would never forget.

Chris
    Just another slow LT1...

i'm going to sundown for school in a few weeks.. it's $40 for snowboarding, $24 for skiing, or $20 for a lift ticket if you have your own equipment.

i dont know if it would be the same if CR:U went.. i dont know if my school got a group rate or not.

It would be a great idea espcially to chill out and what not but there is one BIG problem.

fat people+Snow=DISASTER

So I wouldn't be snowboarding or skiing

they say cross country skiing is one of the best exercises. maybe you could get into that. im still a bit skeptical of if we could actually organize this, and actually keep people from bitching out at the last moment.

Dustin