View Poll Results: You got love for the Amish?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i do!

7 63.64%
  • No

4 36.36%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Amish

a good friend of mine used to work there and always complained cause in the kitchen there is like an inch of grease on the floor
    *~Amanda~*

2000 Honda Civic EX

You know how I work it, and when I work it....it's hot

eh, about the hand washing thing and cockroaches.....I'm not sure if those are things I would call problems.

Cockroaches are inevitable. Also, they're generally not a problem...it just sucks to have to mess with killing them and whatnot. The quiktrip I work at has some cockroaches. It's no big deal really. They're just like any other bug.

The hand washing thing. Firstly, every single person in this world has a different view on what is acceptable for the amount of times someone is supposed to wash their hands. I say as long as their not sticking their fingers in their butts and then wiping it on my food, they're alright.

Zac

George Carlin had an awesome piece on washing your hands and showering in general. it went something along the lines of this:

"heres another thing. i know you all are going to have trouble believing this, but you dont nesicarily need to take a shower every day. its hard to believe, but you dont have to"

and

"i dont wash my hands every time i go to the bathroom either. the only time i wash my hands is when i shit on them. and that happens tops, TOPS, 2 or 3 times a week."

he also talks about he eats food that falls on the floor, because thats why we have an immune system, and compares his immune system to the US's arsenal. funny shit. i would host the clip, but its in the middle of an hour long audio clip i have of him.

Dustin

lol. exactly. people are just naturally not very sanitary. i know people expect healthcare and foodservice type people to be spectacularly clean.. but it's not going to happen. i used to work in a kitchen at an assisted living home before Quik Trip, and i couldn't count the times i swiped my finger through a thing of mashed potatoes or picked up silverware i dropped on the ground and put it back on the table. even at quiktrip, if i don't have a boxcutter to open a bag of cappucino.. my instinct is to rip it open with my teeth. is any of this going to kill people? no. is it going to make anyone sick? no.

i dont mind hearing about people not washing hands as often as ''they should be'' washing their hands.. partly because i really dont care (unless someone just got done pissing all over their hands or something).. because it's really not gonna kill me.

HEY.... YOU GUYS THINK MOTEL SIX IN AMISH COUNTRY LEAVES ITS LIGHT ON FOR YOU????

i doubt they have Motel 6, its probably a lot lower than that, like motel 2 or something.

Dustin