View Poll Results: What day should we have dinner this week.

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday Dec 19

1 11.11%
  • Monday Dec 20

4 44.44%
  • Tues Dec 21

1 11.11%
  • Wens Dec 22

2 22.22%
  • Thurs Dec 23

1 11.11%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Allright Dec Dinner Date...

dont bring me into this marc, this is between you and Fate! im just an innocent bystander.

Dustin

Dont think i will make this one. I;m going to florida for the outback bowl if Iowa makes it to that or. Going to the capital one bowl. Sorry but i would rather see iowa play in a BCS bowl for the 3rd year then going to the CRU dinner.

-Carlson
    -Are you Ron "Tater Salad" White?
    -The Cow says Moo, The Squiby says "No don't touch me there"

i thought you were moving to Arizona or somethin Carlson? what ever happened to that?

Dustin

I'm saving up to move to tampa, Myparents told me that they would help me move to my aunts there and once i wanted to, they changed their mind and told me if i get the money i can. Now i'll prolly get the money and they will throw a fit, saying that i cant move at all. DAMN FUCKIN NAZI"S
    -Are you Ron "Tater Salad" White?
    -The Cow says Moo, The Squiby says "No don't touch me there"

the only thing with putting them togather...is at the party we planned on watching old classic holiday moves, snow ball fights (if there is snow), gift exchange...and lots of other goodies.....like cookies and socializing.....that was planned to get away from the same ol dinner. Just because we are planning it doesn't mean everyone has to attended both of them. It's just that in the holiday spirt we planned the extra party. Dinner is just a regular monthly thing. It just so happens that alot of people want to see Sean a few times when he's in town too...so it just made sence to have a few more gatherings then tryign to sqeeze everything into one day.
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

i agree. I think we should do both of them. Even if the holiday party only had 5 or 6 people there, it would still be a good time for those who attend.

Sheesh I can't wait until I go off to PLC training so I can come home and people will actually want to see me :ANAL:

Zac

so to spread them out alittle bit....maybe we should have the holiday party on the 30th...and the dinner on monday night...just earlier then normal.....what do people think about that?
    Sweet as honey....but stings like a bee!

aww i see you almost every day and i still wanna see ya <3. lol. i think i'll die when you actually go. =/ thats a long time.

i think that will work for me, i'm not sure when tony is leaving and what time he's leaving, but hopefully i will be able to make both of the events!!

Like I said before. Anything works for me. I just need to know in advance so I can ask it off. But I think it's a wonderful idea to have a holiday party mel. It should be a lot of fun and I know dustin your just a innocnent post whore.