View Poll Results: Should topics bashing one person be banned?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah

5 50.00%
  • No

5 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bashing people....

it's funny to some extent, like ive said before, if the people talking crap know each other and do it to each other. but when it's like 10 people ganging up on one person (foxracing) who really hasn't done anything wrong.. it's retarded. yeah he keeps calling and IMing you guys because you act nice to him and pretend like you're his friends. if someone is nice to me, hell I'll IM ya. and then making fun of someone for thinking that people like you is just stupid.

i agree with Rysbrnr. i can understand basking someone whos earned it. when Ford4ever got on and started proclaiming his truck as so badass, and that other peoples cars were crap, he deserved to get burned. or when all of Biggumz friends got on here just to bash on Adam, id say they also deserved a little bashing. but Fox has done nothing but try to make himself involved and try to make friends. ive been on the outside of a group, without many friends, and let me tell you, it sucks. not only has he taken all the crap hes gotten, all the lies bestowed on him, but he keeps giving people the benifit of the doubt, keeps talking the people who openly fuck him over. just something for you guys to think about next time you talk to him or think about telling him about some imaginary races.

Dustin

yeah.....but when u look (and yeah, i kno i have no room to talk cause i participated in them) but 3-5 topics have been devoted to foxracing....i just think it should stop....no more topics about him. we all know hes gulliable and its funny to mess with him, but i dont thinkwe need to say it anymore. guess my concious got to me. damn.,
    *~Amanda~*

2000 Honda Civic EX

You know how I work it, and when I work it....it's hot

btw....about locking that topic "so much fun" i know we need post count up...but i think it would be better to find a better way to do that....maybe you dont think so, and thats fine...its ur site but i was thinking that it would be better to get lots of post counts on a stupid topic like....Trees than have it be on faxracing....just to justify why i did that. sorry i locked it.
    *~Amanda~*

2000 Honda Civic EX

so.... how about them bears? i think theyre gonna kick some ass....da bears.

Dustin

ha ha, way to switch the topic dustin...lol. oh well. i dont like the bears.
    *~Amanda~*

2000 Honda Civic EX

i'll do you one better. i dont like football. im not really into profesional sports at all.

Dustin

I didn't mean to say you had done anything wrong. I was just saying don't get too carried away. lol.

You're doing just fine April. I didn't mean to infer that I was displeased with anything you've done.

I just got on this morning and there were like 4 topics locked.

Also...I need to teach you guys how to split topics sometime. Exe: Theres a small square button at the bottom of every posts screen that lookes like a litttle S that you can use to split topics. Like the last post that Dustin posted...you could use the topic splitter to turn his post into an entirely new topic titled "how about them bears?"

I'll post some instructions on how to do that sometime. It's pretty neat if you ask me.

Zac