View Poll Results: is this bullshit or not?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, my "friends" are gay

7 100.00%
  • no ,my "friends" were being "smart"

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i almost got kicked out of school today

yeah..............this makes me glad I graduated last year....lol. Way too much drama!!!!
    but hey! Go Warriros! lol
    *~Amanda~*

2000 Honda Civic EX

You know how I work it, and when I work it....it's hot

i agree with both Fate and Dustin on this one, i hated high school, buncha Nazi's out at Prairie, and i think we should have BMX dude and Bizi fight and tape it, that would be sweet.

ADAM you dont know shit about what you are talking about. You didnt say shit about anything and you wouldnt do shit about anything if you were in that situation eaither.

Fuck that bullshit....lemme see the shirts...how much you want for one :-)

the shocker would be cool on a shirt, but i dont want to wear a shirt that says "Junior Guys" on the front. sorry guys.

Dustin

I agree

I agree with Dustin only my beef is with Narks. What kind of little bitch would rat out customers because he is afraid of being suspended no matter how inappropriate they think the shirt's symbol means. They are full of crap because you could always ltigate them. Damn kids need to learn things I tell ya. I did worse shit when i was in school and I don't think i got in trouble once.
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

its all that damn rap music and sexual content on TV i tell ya. those damn 50 cents and Marilyn Manson characters, its all their fault. blame it on them.

Dustin

yeah i adam i wouldnt take it that far, its not like you got in trouble so lets not go starting shit about what you would have done if you were in that situation

lol I remember last year, a bunch of my friends got suspended for "smiting" people. I guess they chased people around town smacking them with plastic meat cleavers. lol Then the next day, when they all got suspended, a bunch of people made shirts that said "I smite you" and everyone was signing them. haha, crazy kids lemme tell ya.

I do agree that all of this is bullshit...but look at it this way: Are you really going to throw this big of a fit over something that isnt that big of a deal? hmmmm....