Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OK OK, whos car is this on eBay, fess up!!

bleh..
    expensive or not, i think it's pretty ugly. i like eclipses and all.. but.. yuck. maybe thats just me.

my eclipse is cooler

It's not turbo'd Zac and it's a slow POS. Even with my tranny going out in my car right now I could still take him without a problem and sad part is I only have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd all of which if I give anymore then 1/4 throttle I'm just slipping the clutches in it.

And That is a fact!
    Naturally Aspired vs Forced Induction:
    This is easy, its like a handjob vs a blowjob.
    The handjob you can give yourself so its cheap and easy.
    The blowjob might cost you more, but the end result is much better.

I could have sworn that car WAS an automatic. i had seen it once when i had went over to his house....guess im wrong. but its a pretty stupid car.... :roll:
    *~Amanda~*

2000 Honda Civic EX

You know how I work it, and when I work it....it's hot

He may be a very nice guy, but if you drive a car, any car that looks like his Eclipse does you are going to get LOTS of shit. I can see why he is selling it, I will assume at the time he purchased it he was in a dream created by the directors of Fast and Furrious. Now he realizes how much he overpaid for that fantasy.............

ninesec. has a very good point. thats prolly 100% true. I have never met the kid, but a lot of my friends know him.

id feel pretty bad for the kid. although, youd have to expect that youd get shit for driving that car anywhere before youd buy it. thats why i like black cars. i could build an all black 68' Charger, but i bet almost no one would give me crap for building Blade's or Bullitt's car. that car just ended up with a bad rep from the start.

Dustin

poor eclipise

That car bluebooks for under 10k. I dont see how parents could be so irresponsible to let their kid spend 27k on it. I think ninesecsnake made a point that struck gold. Most riceboy highschoolers didnt have enough money to get things done before they woke up from their FnF fantasy, so they had less money wasted. Its a damn shame his parents fed him the money to buy that car while he was high on rice and full of ideas without any real life experience to back it up. Damn near every import owner myself included went through a rice-phase. Those of us who were lucky got out of it before we blew tons of money on it.

man im glad i never got into imports. never went through the ricer stage. building your own car limits your budget so much, it makes it harder to do stupid stuff, you have to think about what youre buying a lot more than if everythings just given to you.

Dustin