Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 06 sti

Quote Originally Posted by slow ride View Post
    Imports or any small engine car almost need to be on e85 or pump/meth to really do much for the most part as you know. I figured you are a little low on mph, but that is probably due to your shift to 5th (good god my S4 could just touch 4th LOL) close to the end of the track when looking at your 1/8th time/mph. I've probably got 50 S4 timeslips to compare to yours for fun as they would have been close in the past. The car has most bolt ons and bumped up boost right Colton?
    Lets see some comparable time slips, very curious how my car is acting compared to others. The MPH to me seems rather low for sure, and the rpm drop to 5th in these cars is fairly dramatic. The Subaru is bolt ons, with a little tuning on the safe side with boost added, but tapering off as the small turbo is out of steam.

IAF Team Member
    I think it would be a fun match up to see how my SHO stacks up against it. Stock they run 14 flat, but I'm going to throw a tune in it.
    '11 Jeep JKU
    '13 Taurus SHO

Quote Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
    I think it would be a fun match up to see how my SHO stacks up against it. Stock they run 14 flat, but I'm going to throw a tune in it.
    That could be close, stock STI 1/4 mile is 13.98, so the biggest mod for me will be that mechanism between the pedals and steering wheel. Frustrating though because my TBSS after the trans build was just as fast with zero effort, just push the pedal.

sti:
    60' 1.896
    330 5.677
    1/8 8.717
    mph 80.98mph
    1000 11.371
    1/4 13.609
    mph 99.20
    Last edited by Drifte; 10-27-2016 at 12:51 PM.