Thread: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Parts for sale

2013 Jeep Wrangler Parts for sale

First of all, if anyone knows someone that is part of Cedar Valley Jeep Owners, let me know. I went to list this stuff on their site, but they require a paid membership to even log on, so I'll be listing this stuff elsewhere.

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Edition Parts

I have: Both left and right front OEM flare supports; These are the plastic supports that attach to the side of the fender and go under the fender flares themselves. 40 bucks each
    Both Left and right Front Flares. These are the black textured ones, NOT painted. 50 each
    1 wheel. This is the 18" spare wheel, Aluminum. This is the one that has the little "Jeep" painted in one spot on the rim. Jeep guys will know which one that is. It's the premium wheel and only on the Sahara I believe. It has one spot where some paint has been removed. Best to be used as a spare if you're cranky like I am. 40
    Both OEM running boards and brackets. These are going for 195 apiece on ebay. I'm asking 225 for the pair. These are for the 4 door model. NOT the 2 door! Everything else listed will fit both models, it's just that the running boards are longer on the 4 door. Everything else is the same.

All of this stuff is like new. I might have damaged a tab or two removing the stuff, but the exterior is going to be in nice shape and everything is 100% usable. I'd throw it away if it wasn't.
    If you're wondering where the prices are from, it's Ebay completed listings minus some money to make it worth not having to ship this crap. I think the jeep at 3500 miles on it at time of removal. I'll list more if I come across it.
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.

IAF Team Member
    Throw 'em on the JOCCI forum or Craigslist.
    ‘47 Willys CJ2A with an SBC