Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Help on how to fix my Headers.

Well it looks like Mike Salkowski must have saw this post. Mike has quit replying to my texts and now has deleted me on Facebook. Well you know no matter if he deletes me or doesn't answer me if the next person GOOGLE his name maybe this post will come up and they will see what a SORRY ASS he is. Guess I am going to have to get my brother in law to send him a letter. (he is a judge in my town) And see if he likes driving to Kentucky to court! I don't want to do this but I HAVE TRIED TO BE NICE BUT I am tired of getting the shaft from SORRY ASS PEOPLE THAT SAY they are car builder. FIRST IT WAS BILLY WEBB in Bowling Green KY now MIKE SALKOWSKI in Manchester IA. And to the people at R&J Performance I'd say he is using you for shipping because the label on my box said it was shipped to me from you. And for the record I never ask for my money back for the coating Mike volunteered to give it back to me. I have saved every text and message on Facebook. I would rather text or message people because it evidence and people can't lie about what they have said.

Senior Member Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport's Avatar
    Lets get some things straight here. The headers and everything done on that car was fair and the ultra street class you specified doesnt allow bullhorns so I made them class legal and added some length for you to cut off because you said you wanted to get a schoneck bumper . The coaters I normally use went belly up and I told you this and is the reason for the delay and was told by Loko they could have them done in 3-4day's. The $270 for coating was sent and the muffler inserts, and outriggers that I could not install for liability reasons are on the way to your place.. I have been very busy with working on the race team and on moments you texted but I have always gotten back to you. I just seen this post around 12:50am and already deleted you from face book 4 days ago nothing personal but need to keep this strictly buisness. When I do a mild steel header the material comes in schonfield or dyna tech boxxes. You guys accusing me for using another place to fab and weld are ridiculous. I had to drive to chicago to get the headers because you needed them in October and didnt want the coating anymore. I could have charged for the drive but didnt because I wanted to take care of you. And steven jones I offered to drop of the tubing off in 2010 when you slandered me with all your goons and you declined because you wanted money not the tubing.No way in hell would a contractor give anything back without full payment and neither will I. I will gladly bring it to you on monday when you pay the rest of the invoice for material. I have been storing the shit in my garage since 2009. Shawn when your end gets taken care of this week please post it on here. If there's anything to discuss I will gladly talk on the phone rather then text due to communication errors that arise with texting.

Thank you.

Thanks,
    Mike Salkowski

I owe you mike?.....i gave you a S480 turbo as payment to order tubing...i already had a 6pt and you were gonna make it a 10...so a S480 wouldnt cover material cost? Funny how same turbo got put on sams truck but then you have told him it was 2 or 3 different sizes. I let you have that turbo for $400 and i told you to even give me half the money or the tubing.....its funny how several people that have dealt with you are all wrong but you are right...Keep my money to pay your day care!!!!! I make enough so my wife doesnt have to work and i have 7 kids and my car now runs just fine since you dont work on it anymore!

Senior Member Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport's Avatar
    The turbo you had was a st80 with a t4 sized turbine and a burned up thrust bearing. The turbo on Sam's truck is a s475 t6 housing. They have completely different center sections and would never work.
    Mike Salkowski

Iowa Outlaw Small tire shootout is on facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/IowaOutlawSmallTireShootout

Dang. I got blocked on Facebook too for telling the truth.
    1949 Chevrolet 3100 Rat Rod
    2001 GMC Jimmy 2door/4wd - Winter Rig/Cornfield Runner
    2001 GMC Sierra 2wd Single Cab Short Box Supercharged 5.3/4L60E - Driver
    1983 Chevrolet S-10 10.5's
    2004 Saturn Ion - Wifes Rig.

Now now Mike said he deleted me because his Facebook is strictly business. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as far as you building my headers for a class was your idea. I told you how I (the person who paid you up front) wanted them made. And the last time I checked that's how it works. Someone tells you how they want something built and you (or you have someone) build it. And as far as you driving to Chicago isn't my problem. It was yours due to the fact that you was the one who said you sent my headers there. I work for a company that performs service to Cat equipment and when one of our mechanics mess up or doesn't do what the customer wants they don't pay for the service. SO you say you will pay me back the 270.00 for the coating that's fine BUT what about the work that you didn't do to my car. All I am asking for is 350.00 and that will cover my coating and the shipping I am going to be out. And I have already had someone look at installing the outriggers and they have no idea why you say that it would be unsafe. I think that you put it off too long and didn't have the time to install. Don't worry when I get them in I will send or post some pictures to show you how to install them for future reference.

Lmao!!
    2014 IAF ROB PALMER SHOOTOUT AUTO CLASS WINNER

LORENZOS FAB...FTW Fast Top Notch Quality work, with many proven cars and happy customers.
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolRCR View Post
    LORENZOS FAB...FTW Fast Top Notch Quality work, with many proven cars and happy customers.
    Agreed.

Got another update on getting scammed by mike salkowski... Got a hold of EFI Express today to see if they could look at my data logs and help me get this truck tuned, The guy at EFI Express told me that my ECU was given to mike as a sponsorship deal for him. Hes very mad that it has been sold, and not used on what it was intended to be used on.... I filled the guy in at EFI Express about my experience with Mike and how this doesnt surprise me that he would do something like this.... Sad really... Sponsors are hard enough to get as it is, then this kinda bullshit happens and makes it even harder..
    1949 Chevrolet 3100 Rat Rod
    2001 GMC Jimmy 2door/4wd - Winter Rig/Cornfield Runner
    2001 GMC Sierra 2wd Single Cab Short Box Supercharged 5.3/4L60E - Driver
    1983 Chevrolet S-10 10.5's
    2004 Saturn Ion - Wifes Rig.