Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Night Of Fire Cedar Falls Raceway July 12th

Quote Originally Posted by 90 notch View Post
    lol...already happened
    Im talking about the ACTUAL 4 second pass in competition, the one that pays out money! Like I said no doubt it will happen, but who will be the first one?

Cars be racing to the staging lanes to be the first pair out in the first qualifier lol. Anybody else going over Friday night to set up I think were going to make a few hits Friday night
    Andy Fangman
    F1X Procharged LS1 Foxbody Mustang
    4.86 147mph
    http://www.youtube.com/user/skipdownstairs

Quote Originally Posted by skipdownstairs View Post
    Cars be racing to the staging lanes to be the first pair out in the first qualifier lol. Anybody else going over Friday night to set up I think were going to make a few hits Friday night
    Fastest time is considerd the first one to do it in my opinion, not the first one to run up to the staging lanes..so if two cars go 4s in the first round then the fastest time wins!
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

I'm heading to Joliet for the NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Drag Racing event that weekend otherwise it sounds like it'd be a great time.
    93 Mustang Lx Coupe - Stroked 342

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no matter who runs 4's now, the first to the 4's locally is done. 28x10.5, no bars. The bounty was for the Iowa TT5 and hope someone cashes in July 26th. Meanwhile look forward to see some good racing @ the Night of Fire race.

[QUOTE=allgo;204553]Fastest time is considerd the first one to do it in my opinion, not the first one to run up to the staging lanes..so if two cars go 4s in the first round then the fastest time wins![/QUOTE

after rereading this what I meant was it is not the first one to do it if you are a head of someone else in the lanes..if two do then fastest of the two
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

is there money for the first car in the 4s at bowskis race?lorenzo
    "Faith makes things possible not easy" -o-

Senior Member Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport's Avatar
    if you want a bounty I say everyone racing put up a little money we or someone can hold it at the race and hand it out later.
    Mike Salkowski

Iowa Outlaw Small tire shootout is on facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/IowaOutlawSmallTireShootout

[QUOTE=allgo;204557]
    Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post
    Fastest time is considerd the first one to do it in my opinion, not the first one to run up to the staging lanes..so if two cars go 4s in the first round then the fastest time wins![/QUOTE

after rereading this what I meant was it is not the first one to do it if you are a head of someone else in the lanes..if two do then fastest of the two
    Quote Originally Posted by 90 notch View Post
    is there money for the first car in the 4s at bowskis race?lorenzo
    I would agree with Allgo, if 2 cars get into the 4's during competition in the SAME ROUND of qualifying or eliminations then the fastest time would trump.

I was just referring to Iowa 10.5 in the race to the 4's I forgot this is a different event.. I know there is at least 1 person putting up $$ for first into the 4's in the iowa 10.5 races, Wellencamp.

You guys made the 4 second pass with no wheelie bars? Its impressive either way

[QUOTE=Scott;204564]
    Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post

I would agree with Allgo, if 2 cars get into the 4's during competition in the SAME ROUND of qualifying or eliminations then the fastest time would trump.

I was just referring to Iowa 10.5 in the race to the 4's I forgot this is a different event.. I know there is at least 1 person putting up $$ for first into the 4's in the iowa 10.5 races, Wellencamp.

You guys made the 4 second pass with no wheelie bars? Its impressive either way
    yep,NO BARS!
    "Faith makes things possible not easy" -o-