Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My $100 CB750 Bobber build

That's what I wanted to do but I knew before I started I would be over my head with that. The GSXR1K shock I used has the same style setup as the shock you mentioned. Suspension just scares me a little bit. I don't know much about it, my only experience is "bolt ons" when it comes to suspension. Lots of lift kits, lowering kits, stock replacement stuff, etc. I have been reading a lot on link suspension but still completely confused. I want to run a 3/4 link on my Blazer but, yeah, sooooooooooooo lost...

If by chance anyone on here is interested, this is for sale. I got a great deal on a Harley and this has sat since. I'd still keep it and finish it if I can't get what I want out of it but, Just thought I would throw it out there. It needs the head/tail lights wired up, seat mount finished and longer clutch cable. I got the wiring all done up engine wise so it'll start up and everything.

$1200 FIRM if anyone is interested. Got a couple winter projects in the works and this is no longer a priority. I know, "I never finish anything", shut up... everything I have is for sale for the right price, at the right time. ;-)
    Last edited by sLoWnStEaDy; 09-15-2014 at 05:18 PM.

man, I want it but in the $100 form you go it in, mostly because it was $100...

HaHa... Doesn't seem to be much interest at the moment. I might just have to finish it up (like 4-6 hours of work) and toss it on eBay just to see what's up. Or possibly wait until spring when everything on two wheels seems to double in price. HaHa

Yea not a good selling time, Ive had an SV1000 listed for a couple months now with no interest.

Yeah.... Wish you woulda listed the TBSS BEFORE I bought my Escalade. -_-