Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAM track day

Just registered. We pay in person it looks like?
    Edit: I signed up for XP class, after researching online it looks like that is the required class for my car. I'm sure I'll be outclassed with very prepped cars, but oh well.
    Last edited by ashanson; 06-19-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Yeah pay in person. I doubt anyone else will be in that class.

Good times yesterday, I'm hooked and can't wait for the next event. Forgot how much fun autox can be, was mostly focusing on HPDE before. You doing any other SCCA autox this season? I can probably make the last three DMVR events at Ankeny, Iowa Speedway, and Adventurland. Might be able to make the Iowa Region event at Marshalltown in September as well. Thinking about signing up for a membership.

Friday @ MAM looks like chance of storms again, I'll have to wait until it gets closer with a more accurate forecast. Don't want to drive in the rain again, the floor around the passenger seat was wet.

I should be able to hit all of those events also. The only one that I will miss is when we head to the shootout.
    I will be planning on the mustang club at the end of july for MAM.

Friend of mine told me about the Solo Pro driving school on August 23rd in Forest City. I think I'm probably going, and there is a regular autox the following day.
    After not doing autox for a few years, I think it'll be nice to have a refresher course.