if I wasn't so lazy I'd go rotate mine to TDC to take a picture of mine but I guarantee he's seeing the EXACT thing I see with mine. It's definitely not a tooth off but it looks VERY much like it's a half tooth off on my cam gears with everything lined up perfect down low. I'm running gates belt and all new hardware. Pin is pulled, tension set appropriately. Did my belt with the jay racing timing belt tool kit. I can get them lined up perfect when I had the belt off, and I'd get the belt on and EVERYTHING would be lined up perfect. I'd then remove my cam gear tool after setting tension, and then I'd do the 6 rotations. It'd all stay lined up but every time it'd be that little half tooth off.
I gave up messing with it after some people on the DSMTuners facebook page told me not to worry about it. My car seems perfectly fine so I don't know what to think of it either. I re-did the timing process over and over trying to change it. Soon as I'd start doing the rotations it'd end up the same way. No steps skipped or anything.