Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how/when did you hear about CR:U/IAF?

Quote Originally Posted by derek072887 View Post
    what else are you going to talk about since your whole set up is a secret.... Eddy B and Georgy have even been posting about their cars....

you want more people to post then post yourself, if you just want to bitch about people not posting then move on... simple as that
    Wheres all of your interesting shit to read about? Nobody wants to hear about my stock junk
    Tyler- 2000 ws6 -
    2011 IAF/DS rob palmer shootout runner up (ed cheated)
    2012 IAF/DS rob palmer shootout auto class winner
    2013 IAF/DS rob palmer shootout auto class runner up
    wannabe grudge racer

"Ur built LS made 144 and 122 to the wheels and made power to 8k, if u cant see the beauty in that then i dont know what to tell you cuz eveyone at the dyno loved it and was amazed at the numbers."

Quote Originally Posted by FiFdYnUtZ View Post
    Wheres all of your interesting shit to read about? Nobody wants to hear about my stock junk
    I'm in the same boat with the stock junk but you don't hear me in here complaining about lack of posts and not doing anything to alleviate the problem
    "U guys are a bunch of pathetic fucks Ryan your the worst" -Eddy B
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville
    "I think the S4 is the best car I've ever owned" -slow ride

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    when will chekal and derek finally put a ring on it? They're so cute together on here.

I joined sometime around 05 with some old SN long before I had any business being here. It may have been the first forum I had ever been on. Some friends of mine talked about it and the "street racing" back then. I think the first time I actually went out there was some vr4 galant with direct injection n2o
    05 2500 Max & Al
    83 Mary Kay Coupe DeVille - Just fresh
    96 civic hatch

Sinner