Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how/when did you hear about CR:U/IAF?

;p brings back memories of getting trashed with Scotty.
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
    Learned about it from the street races and sitting in math class one person vouched for me to get me an invite. 2003-2004?
    Oh man I remember vouching for people so they could get on. Crazy to think how long ago that was. I had a talon, Derek had his turbo crx, and dustin had his turbo Honda, and we all took turns blowing them up.

B-Bops. I think Zac had a sticker on his car, or maybe a friend told me? What im trying to say is im still pissed B-bops is gone..

Quote Originally Posted by jamesabond View Post
    Nissan 240SX is a very superb car. It is a fastest car of Nissan. It looks very decent than any other cars and of Nissan also. It looks very attractive in Red color. It is very expensive car as it is a sports car of Nissan. It's maintenance is also high.

Heard about it from my younger brother when I first moved to Cedar Rapids in 2005. Ended up only being on for a short amount of time before joining the Army and taking a 6 year hiatus. Then got an email one day about it being Iowaautoforums and that I still had an account...So here I am.

It is nice to have a local forum to post on.

I was in 9th grade, so prolly late 2002. Rode around with Brett weber in his tan Saturn back when Trent was the fastest thing in town with his flat black talon lol. Crazy to sit here think about how long ago that was. I was 14yrs old back then, and I'm almost 26 now.
    Dallas Spinler-95 Honda Civic EX, B18B1 swapped
    91 Acura Integra GS frost white-sold
    91 4 door EF LS/Vtec spinler built, lil bit of spray-sold
    91 acura integra J1 trans I/H/E-sold
    99 civic ex coupe high compression mini-me swap- RIP Nov. 18th 2008
    91 CRX base SOHC ZC swap non-vtec- sold
    "You dont build a honda to go fast or make money, you build a honda cuz its what u like, its your hobby...."

Quote Originally Posted by civicex_1134 View Post
    I was in 9th grade, so prolly late 2002. Rode around with Brett weber in his tan Saturn back when Trent was the fastest thing in town with his flat black talon lol. Crazy to sit here think about how long ago that was. I was 14yrs old back then, and I'm almost 26 now.
    LOL that car was never the fastest car in town..having a fast talon back then was like bragging about being the tallest midget..
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

Yea it really wasnt very fast, it had a big 16g on it and green painted parts.

A few years ago I was searching Google for a car forum in Iowa and stumbled upon this.

slo4cyl told me to join up when I met him back in 08. I lurked for a long while and wanted to get to know some more people from the area and finally joined
    03 Cobra - Built Aluminator, 2.9L Whipple, E85 - 10.33 @ 137.4

Even with all his stolen parts/money, I don't recall Trent ever being that fast...