Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Project Sarge (2001 Audi S4)

Saw the car today, sounded good!
    Brett
    '08 Dodge Caliber SRT4--Diablosport tune, MPx muffler, K&N drop in, Custom downpipe, Custom torque bars, Bwoody check valve, TurboXS 50 mm RFL Type H BOV. Running 19 psi.
    '67 Checker Marathon A-12E--283 V8, Powerglide (Classy ass cruiser)

thanks
    "Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the V6 twin turbo is with me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my V6 with Motul Oil and Shell 91, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my driving and I will dwell in the house of the V6 Bi-Turbo forever."

New wheels enroute, along with a rear diff refresh kit, and matching motul for the gear box. Hearing way to many bad things about redline...makes me paranoid
    "Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the V6 twin turbo is with me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my V6 with Motul Oil and Shell 91, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my driving and I will dwell in the house of the V6 Bi-Turbo forever."

It's been awhile and the S has been through some crap lately...First it was running great then this happened...

Went to the track with the interior mostly stripped out...hit the two step and BANG! axle pulled out of the cup, broke one bolt, bent 2, and the rest must have backed out...(my bad). Well found out that my radiator fan had contacted my radiator and shot a fan blade into the end tanks. So new radiator and fan, plus axle, plus axle cup. While I hobbled her back together for a wedding lets get this montage started....

new Wheels

Checking fitment...had to open up the fenders and cut back the fender liner to fit the 9" WIDE wheels...

new fan...much quieter than the VAST one, but flows more

Almost back together, last little pieces to go

I made a promise that I had to keep to my buddy, He wanted my S4 in his wedding photos as he's a gear head and wanted a new school old school thing. I barely made that promise, but she rolled

And of course, the old school gearhead groomsmen laughing at my problems...

She's going to Rumble in the Stalks, but first gotta fix a few little problems including a slightly crushed fuel supply line, Is an A4's fuel supply the same as an S4's? OR Is anyone good at bending hard lines?

Im looking at nothing right now planned besides a new transmission as I've had it with the hard shifting, and having to be nice to it and it also has 180k on that trans. So an Advance Automotion Rebuilt and Upgraded transmission to deal with my lead foot hard shifting ways.
    Last edited by Dorny1; 09-07-2014 at 07:59 PM.