Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stupid Cold

It's big, but the t-stat should be blocking it anyway. The good thing is they never get hot in the summer. I'd guess it's all due to a lower compression small v6, huge cooling system, 7qt oil system and a oil cooler. I can get 5+ minutes from work and still not have the temp needle centered up and I have a FMIC. Car has been this way since I've owned it (2002).
    02' TT Z06
    00' Audi S4
    02' Tundra
    02' Honda Superhawk slow, but sounds fast

sorry to threadjack but which FMIC you using? I'm leaning towards getting the CXracing piping with the core I already have.
    "Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the V6 twin turbo is with me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my V6 with Motul Oil and Shell 91, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my driving and I will dwell in the house of the V6 Bi-Turbo forever."

I made my own quite some time ago. Same old ebay/jhm core with my piping that keeps the stock fogs/grills.
    02' TT Z06
    00' Audi S4
    02' Tundra
    02' Honda Superhawk slow, but sounds fast

...I don't have any equipment to do that...wish I did I have the same core that's been sitting in my shed for a year or so, and they want $275 for the pipes, JHM wants $375

but yeah f*** cold...its blanket on the couch cold.
    "Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the V6 twin turbo is with me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my V6 with Motul Oil and Shell 91, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my driving and I will dwell in the house of the V6 Bi-Turbo forever."

Saw a bomb ass ride today. I think I may have made a mess in my work uniform. Nice looking ride guys...
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

what type of car?

mustang
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.