Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hamrmech is lurking here

IAF Team Member
    Hey Colfax isn't so bad, you guys have a Mexican restaurant now. All we've got is Goldies.
    '11 Jeep JKU
    '13 Taurus SHO

haven't tried it yet.

IAF Team Member
    Its damn good, and cheap too.
    '11 Jeep JKU
    '13 Taurus SHO

Quote Originally Posted by hamrmech View Post
    I'm not a mechanic or anything.
    Ok, I'm not sure why I always thought you worked at a diesel truck shop???? I did drink more back in them days. LOL
    93 Mustang Lx Coupe - Stroked 342

by now nobody's reading this anyway. yeah, still at the truck shop. the capri pretty much sucks.. aside from the gt40p heads with trick flow springs, edelbrock intake and carb, 87 shortblock, b303 cam, long tubes, off road h-pipe and holley mufflers with cutouts..subframe connectors.. I did put an 8.8 in it with 373 ford motorsport gears, and put new clutches in the rear last year, along with a pmgr starter and a bigger battery, so you know, there's that going for it. I just like people thinking its slow and stock..

just bought it some more crap, (its secret) and I'm thinking hard about a tremec 3550 for it. It'd be nice to drive it hard without walking home after.
    . it does sound nice, but it needs lots..

Always liked the Capris, is this one a bubble window? Sounds like it should be decent.
    Brett
    '08 Dodge Caliber SRT4--Diablosport tune, MPx muffler, K&N drop in, Custom downpipe, Custom torque bars, Bwoody check valve, TurboXS 50 mm RFL Type H BOV. Running 19 psi.
    '67 Checker Marathon A-12E--283 V8, Powerglide (Classy ass cruiser)

The exhaust.. I put long tubes on it. 2 inch primaries. Not sure even what brand they were, but they are way too big. Rub on everything, and melt what they don't. who even made these damn things, I often find myself asking. Even the flaming river steering shaft doesn't clear.. so that's the next thing, shorty headers and a transmission that'll hold. if I can swing the trans, its going racing. the SROD trans that it came with wont take it. was designed for a lot less..

I've got a honda in my sights... Poor bastard. I even offered to pay his track fee into eddyville. and yeah, its got the stupid back window.
    Last edited by hamrmech; 03-10-2014 at 08:31 PM. Reason: forgot something

I've missed reading your rants/tangents.

Welcome back to forum civilization man.
    Casey
    '03 Mustang

2010 IAF Manual shootout CHAMP!
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Quickest Overall Competitor! (Just Barely..)

just crammed a holley street avenger on it, and some kyb shocks. If I find myself bored this week, southside machine traction bars are going under it.. Work has me worn the hell out. I should've ditched the edelbrock years ago. The holley made a dramatic difference. Probably frag her transmission if I am not careful.