Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My new car

My new car

Well I finally bit the bullet and replaced the PT Cruiser (The Demasculator) with a new car. I like something you dont see often and lended on an 08 Dodge Caliber SRT4. Always liked the SRT line and now I have one. Been out of cars a long time so I really dont know what all I will do but at least I have something a bit cooler than the PT.

Brett
    '08 Dodge Caliber SRT4--Diablosport tune, MPx muffler, K&N drop in, Custom downpipe, Custom torque bars, Bwoody check valve, TurboXS 50 mm RFL Type H BOV. Running 19 psi.
    '67 Checker Marathon A-12E--283 V8, Powerglide (Classy ass cruiser)

IAF Team Member
    I've never read up on those, what kind of power do they put out?
    '11 Jeep JKU
    '13 Taurus SHO

285 Hp I guess. Probably the most I have had in a car for a LONG time. I really need to start reading up so I can do it right.
    Brett
    '08 Dodge Caliber SRT4--Diablosport tune, MPx muffler, K&N drop in, Custom downpipe, Custom torque bars, Bwoody check valve, TurboXS 50 mm RFL Type H BOV. Running 19 psi.

IAF Team Member
    Not a bad little car then.
    '11 Jeep JKU
    '13 Taurus SHO

Looks sweet, I checked one out for my wife once before and it would have been awesome except for the torque steer. It was a manual too, probably 5 years ago, do they still make the manual option?

very nice. we have caliber owners buy SPEC clutches through out ebay store occasionally. the neon srt4 market took off slow years ago but now we sell a good amount of turbos, clutches, JMF products to them guys.

Congrats man, CSRT's are pretty nice.

One thing you will find out pretty quickly is the nsrt4 and the csrt4 are vastly different.

I want to say http://www.shoprealtuned.com/ is the largest Caliber parts supplier/manufacturer.
    96' 2.4 Neon
    05' Srt-4

Cool deal, might have to get the modding bug again!
    Brett

I have always liked those. I worked at a factory for 6 years that made the front and rear cradles for them along with the compass and patriot.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

I enjoy the car quite a bit but there aren't loads of mods out there for the Caliber SRT4...
    Brett