Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: franzen vonk 3

Looking forward to some good street racing this summer I know of a few real fast cars lookin to come out and play this. I had the camero out this fall first run on new motor bent a valve maybe to many cocktails or wrong cam design. My motor is at machine shop now getting redone with new Jessel valve train then on to the dyno I will post dyno numbers when done thinking I can hook 1350 we will see

Quote Originally Posted by fast mf View Post
    Looking forward to some good street racing this summer I know of a few real fast cars lookin to come out and play this. I had the camero out this fall first run on new motor bent a valve maybe to many cocktails or wrong cam design. My motor is at machine shop now getting redone with new Jessel valve train then on to the dyno I will post dyno numbers when done thinking I can hook 1350 we will see
    Got ride pics?
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

67 camero blown 555 project car 73 roadrunner blown 528

BEA... Utiful!!!

Thanks just bought my camero back this fall from a friend who was building the motor and puttin the car back together I was dealing on the roadrunner incase we wasnt going to come to terms but as soon as he fired the engine for the first time I bought it back the next day called the roadrunner guy told him I was no longer interested in car he called back two days latter and dropped the price so low I couldnt resist so if anyone is looking the roadrunner is for sale

Price? I know a few old duffers looking.

$20000 all new neve4 fired pro built aftermarket mopar performance block all roller 871 moonyham sent off to bds dry sump all the best parts over 24 in motor alone new paint and backhalf chassy by t and w race cars all rust free would make someone a wicked race car or street killer

wow, looks like those mean business

As a fellow CamAro owner, please spell it correctly. Nice car though!
    2001 Z28 1SC - Bolt-ons

Marty Franzen. There's a name that hasn't been around for a while. There was a tinner from Wycoff on my job this week and your name got brought up. All I know is this summer is going to be interesting if half of the things that people say are gonna happen actually do.

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things