Thread: New guy in Waterloo, IA

Hybrid View

New guy in Waterloo, IA

Well, I'm not exactly new here because i created my account a long time ago but never got on here. I Just purchased 2 4th gen camaro's and am going to make one my project car and the other will be a parts car. The project car is a 1996 Camaro Z28, was originally a LT-1/t-56 6 speed car from the factory and i think i am going to build it back to that way.. The parts car is a 1994 camaro Z28, it was a LT-1/4L60E auto trans from the factory. I was figuring since these 4th gen camaro's are sort of a popular car id get back on here and hopefully meet some new people and also learn alot of new info on this site!
    Here are a few pics of the car i am building. I picked up both of these cars for a steal so thats why i figured id keep one and part out the other.

Also if anyone is interested in parts off the 94 just message me and ask me if i have what you are looking for, i am only taking a few parts off of it. thanks!!

Bryant
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome, it looks like fun times ahead.
    93 Mustang Lx Coupe - Stroked 342

Welcome
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

Oh yeah its gunna be alot of fun lol.... Hoping its not going to be as bad as it looks ot build a lt-1 and drop it in :P. I have been debating to go with the t56 6 speed or the 4l60e auto trans and i think i choose to go with 4l60e and put a 3000-3500 stall in it

welcome, another waterloo member here.

Welcome, I'm just north of Dirtyloo but I work in CF industrial park so I'm out that way all the time.