Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ride as it sits today

Your ride as it sits today

I know a lot of people have their cars torn apart and are undergoing the winter mods and figured it would be cool to see how everyone's car is currently sitting. If you don't mind post up a pic of the winter progress!

Currently mine is on stands awaiting new shoes. Other than that not a whole lot other than the typical cleaning and few minor mods.

03 Cobra - Built Aluminator, 2.9L Whipple, E85 - 10.33 @ 137.4

good thread idea! ill grab some pictures tomorrow. on a side note: sweet garage
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

This is the only pic i have... so here is the garage how it sits and the bay so far:

1009851_10202117141068021_551140032_n.jpg
    Mine is busy drinkin' a beer.

Just another sprayed LS1...
    RIP: 1997 WS.6 Trans Am

Starting to fall behind... Been to sick to do much lately. New shoes for this year. Front end will be painted before summer.

Strongly considering having Efab in Norwalk making me a new catch can. Then running two -10an lines directly to the can and eliminate the Y fitting.

-Matt
    1988 Toyota Supra: 2jz no shit.... har har.

No photos. Started it up yesterday and let it run for a while, closed up the garage and won't look at it until spring.

Justagt super nice garage!
    96' 2.4 Neon
    05' Srt-4

Here is is mine yesterday. 80 degrees out, nice day for a cruise.

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JacobS View Post
    good thread idea! ill grab some pictures tomorrow. on a side note: sweet garage
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Phish View Post
    This is the only pic i have... so here is the garage how it sits and the bay so far:

Looks like its coming together nicely! Looking forward to seeing it in action this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    No photos. Started it up yesterday and let it run for a while, closed up the garage and won't look at it until spring.

Justagt super nice garage!
    Thanks! Just moved into this one earlier this year. Had a 60x100 for the past few years but was an uninsulated Quanza building and was either -30 or 120 degrees in there and a lot of extra unused space. Sucked to be able to only work in the shop comfortably for 3 months out of the year. Just finished up the new 40x60 and love it!
    03 Cobra - Built Aluminator, 2.9L Whipple, E85 - 10.33 @ 137.4

Quote Originally Posted by Phish View Post

What coil brackets are those? Are you making your own, or modifying some existing ones to fit around your down pipe?

I also see your lines to your heater core have been recirculated, no heat, no street car
    Last edited by derek072887; 01-21-2014 at 08:43 AM.
    "U guys are a bunch of pathetic fucks Ryan your the worst" -Eddy B
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville
    "I think the S4 is the best car I've ever owned" -slow ride

The ones in the picture i made. I had to condense the coils and move them forward since i welded in the bungs for the catch can. However, I am not a fan of how they turned out. I mean they are ok, but i just am not a fan of them. I will be making another set with a few changes and most likely out of aluminum once i get the turbo kit wrapped up.