Thread: WTB ASAP DSM Wheel or Set of Wheels ASAP

WTB ASAP DSM Wheel or Set of Wheels ASAP

So go figure my fucking luck, dropped into a pothole hidden by snow today. Completely destroyed my passenger rear wheel. At least managed to get home but I have no spare or anything.

I need to find a wheel or set of wheels before Monday. I have to drive this thing back to Cedar Falls, kind of desperate here and way too broke to afford buying anything new at a stealership or anything.

If anyone has anything lying around please post or PM me asap!
    Last edited by Clinical; 01-18-2014 at 11:36 AM.

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby

5 lug mustang wheels work too. I know somebody who has 05 GT wheels, might be too much of an offset, but they are super cheap.
    1989 Mustang 408W TT Built by me. Sippin Corn cocktails. 721hp 765TQ on 10lbs

2004 Subaru Forester XT 5spd

1979 Yamaha XS 1100, 70's goodness.

thanks but luckily I managed to pick up a wheel about an hour ago, even matching to boot! unfortunately tire is junk on it so just going to try to make it tomorrow to a shop to just buy 4 all new tires for the damn thing since it could use them anyway.

you weren't out "drifting" were you ?

I actually was, and I almost smoked one of those parking stops in the parking lot behind the stadium here since it's empty and away from watching eyes and decided it was time to call it quits before something happened. Then about 5 minutes later I dropped into the pot hole. Hit hard enough I thought the car was going to fall apart. Drove the whole way home not wanting to look at it hoping it was fine. Just am glad it was only the wheel, as bad as it hit I thought I was going to have more than just a wheel issue.