Thread: Question of wheel fit

Question Question of wheel fit

Before I get too far into this, have a question since they are not close by.
    Will a set of Mustang wheels, mag style, for a 2007 to 2009 Mustang fit on a 77 Ford Ranchero?
    Is the spacing enough, they are 16's, but not sure if the bolt pattern will work.
    All help is appreciated.

I cant answer your question for sure but I have a set of black california special 18s for sale of an 08 if your in the market

Present wheels

Thanks, but the set I am looking at are just what I want to put on my red 77 Ranchero. It has a new set of Weld style wheels, but don't give the look I am looking for.77 Ranchero 001.jpg ​I'll put these up for sale later, they don't have 500 miles on them.

Sorry, tried to delete so it wouldn't be double.

Thanks, but the set I am looking at are just what I want to put on my red 77 Ranchero. It has a new set of Weld style wheels, but don't give the look I am looking for.77 Ranchero 001.jpg I'll put these up for sale later, they don't have 500 miles on them.
    Last edited by Ketchacar; 12-26-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: delete

find out the bolt pattern on the ranchero and the desired offset or backspace you want . the 07 mustang uses a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. can't remember the offset but it should be easy to find online
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

5x4.5 which works out to 5x114.3 so the pattern should work. The wheel offset should be stamped on the inner part of one of the wheel spokes.