Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: From NA to NA-T SUPRA

11/25/2013

Pushed the car out for some garage cleaning before the snow arrives, snapped some dusty pics of her.....

~Nick~

Today how it sits.... Waiting to get tuned. Updates after the dyno coming soon

~Nick~

whos doing the tuning?
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by JacobS View Post
    whos doing the tuning?
    Central Imports

~Nick~

Looking good Nick! If you want some company when its getting tuned let me know and i'll swing down. I don't live to far away from Sean's place.

-Matt
    1988 Toyota Supra: 2jz no shit.... har har.

Thanks Matt, for sure I will let you know when I decide to take it up. Will be sometime in the next few months.

~Nick~

sean is a nice guy, he even won our Shootout in the fall. what kind of power are you looking for?
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

XXR 521's?

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things

Quote Originally Posted by JacobS View Post
    sean is a nice guy, he even won our Shootout in the fall. what kind of power are you looking for?
    Good to hear, glad to have found someone somewhat local to me, I was going to take it to Excessive Autosports in Sioux Falls but thats like 5.5hrs each way lol. Goals with the car is to be between 400-500rwhp. Gotta take it easy on the ole-stock transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    XXR 521's?
    Yeah for now will probably be switching to something new next year, not a fan of the fitment on these, offset isn't quite right and I would love to get a set of ccws or works but well see if I cant find a good set used.

~Nick~

5x114 I assume?

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things