Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Winter plans anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by slo4cyl View Post
    gGuess I'll come out of hibernation, recently found out y my car wouldn't run. Getting that taken care of plus a couple more goodies and let her eat in 2014!Attachment 1670
    still holding true to the whole "pulling your entire car apart every winter" thing I see haha

My goal is to just finally get every issue ironed out of my car so that I can finally put a little money into the whole 'performance' thing and to switch it to E85. It's ready but I'm not quite ready yet, what with this nasty cold I'm pretty sure my car won't like starting on e85 in the mornings.

1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4
    1994 Eagle Talon ES
    2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    2001 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R

IAF Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinical View Post
    still holding true to the whole "pulling your entire car apart every winter" thing I see haha
    Not really, I didn't tear it apart last season or bother to start it and that's y I was having the issue I did. Top 2 rings on each piston were seized. Finally got them to move, so a quick hone and rings and bearings should be good as new
    Brent
    93 TSI Jappbox Tuned
    Garage built
    Import Evolution Parts
    TAB FAB Manifold and Exhaust
    AMS spec Precision GT35R

Need some DSM parts? PM me I have loads of them

Nothing anyone here would really be interested in, working on the Blazer. Doing a solid axle swap, throwing some D60's under it... rear disk brake conversion, 54"/60" leaf springs, 36"-38" tires, snorkel, exhaust stacks out the hood, winch, rock sliders, stereo, etc...

IAF Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sLoWnStEaDy View Post
    Nothing anyone here would really be interested in, working on the Blazer. Doing a solid axle swap, throwing some D60's under it... rear disk brake conversion, 54"/60" leaf springs, 36"-38" tires, snorkel, exhaust stacks out the hood, winch, rock sliders, stereo, etc...
    I'm interested. Pics.
    '11 Jeep JKU
    '13 Taurus SHO

Not a lot to show at this moment. Just yanking the old stuff out and prepping the new axles. I haven't done a build on here in a couple years, Imight throw one up for this. My step-dad bought this brand new off the showroom floor, gave it to my mom a few years back and then I bought it off her for scrap price. I've been driving it on and off for 10 years, I've done all the work on it for just as long. Almost died in it at least twice, lots of memories in this vehicle so it's going to be a lifer.

Been using it for fishing/hunting/off-roading but decided i wanted to do more with it. I'm HOPING to have it done this spring so I can take it to Mudfest/Trucks Gone Wild down in Louisiana but I'm not sure if that will happen. And if it does, I'll definitely be the cheapest/smallest tire rig there! HaHaHa I'm going either way, just dont know if I'll be taking a vehicle.

Anywaaaays... I'll try to start taking more pics but I'm pretty horrible at stopping and taking pics...