Thread: FS: Crimson Trace Lazer Grips for 1911 Handgun

FS: Crimson Trace Lazer Grips for 1911 Handgun

Like the title says, I have brand new take-off grips for a 1911 full size. They came off of a Kimber 1911 Officer's Compact/Defender. I'm not sure how many models they fit, but I assume any full size 1911, as they are too long when I set them on top of my Kimber Carry Ultra II grips. Nothing wrong with them, like I said, brand new take-offs. I just pulled the plastic over the battery so that the new owner can check and make sure they work before purchase. They are 350 or so on the Kimber site, so I think 250 for brand new take-offs is extremely reasonable. Will come with everything that was shipped to me, but you'll need to re-use your own grip screws as I need the ones that are on my own gun.
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.

Oops... I guess I forgot to mention that these are Rosewood in color....
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.