Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Iowa Street Car Shootout results, media

2013 Iowa Street Car Shootout results, media

please share all pictures and videos to this thread

Ill be the first to say it Congrats to Ryan on your 9 second slip. Now you have entered the land of it getting super tough to get faster And congrats to everyone else for running good times. Even though im not a stick guy its sweet to see how much quicker the field has gotten since the 1st event. I talk my fair share of smack but wish every one the best when it comes time to doing business. Here is Fiddys grudge match video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYN5...-vxrDCQZ4eCC5Q
    2014 IAF ROB PALMER SHOOTOUT AUTO CLASS WINNER

Thanks for putting this event on Ryan. Really appreciate you organizing the auto event again this year as well! I had a blast for the 1st time with this new setup. May never run a stick again lol. Definitely will be back again next year.

-Matt
    1988 Toyota Supra: 2jz no shit.... har har.

I had a blast! Thanks guys for putting this on. I had the blue car with the little big block and tunnel ram.

Had a great time yesterday, good to see everyone and put some new faces with names. Congrats to all the winners and everyone who bettered their ET's, there's a lot of quick cars running around on here.
    Ryan- thanks for taking me out right away and making my new PB look like an absolute turd, hahahaha. Your car was hauling some serious ass on the top end!! I'll try to get the gopro video of that pass from inside my car uploaded as soon as I can.
    03 Cobra - Built Aluminator, 2.9L Whipple, E85 - 10.33 @ 137.4

Can't wait for next year. All these manual guys really got their shit together this year! I couldn't believe some of the times I was seeing.
    RIP - Twincharged Regal.
    04 Cobra - 11.4@123 ... 507whp/501wtq (2012)
    10.7@133 ... 641whp/610wtq (2013)
    9.999@141.00... Auto/SRA(2014)

Had a good time yesterday. Even though I was a victim of Murphy's Law yesterday, I love the manual class for this reason. The quickest cars in this event all had issues (myself and Ryan were driver issues). Hats off the Central Import crew! First time ever I have to say I got beat by a Honda!
    1978 Datsun 280z - LS1/T56 - Hole in my garage I throw money into

If I had all the money back that I've spent on cars
    I'd spend it on cars

I personally vote we do two events. One in the spring, and one in the fall.
    1978 Datsun 280z - LS1/T56 - Hole in my garage I throw money into

If I had all the money back that I've spent on cars
    I'd spend it on cars

Big congrats to you stick guys, the cars were moving!!! And Ryan if I had money it would have been on you! Impressive
    ""
    Just a slow 5.0

had a great time, sorry i was not able to chit chat more with you guys. Big thanks to Derek too for running around with registration and round info.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    I had a blast! Thanks guys for putting this on. I had the blue car with the little big block and tunnel ram.
    welcome to the forum. I have a trophy for you for quickest NA car

Quote Originally Posted by JustaGT View Post
    Had a great time yesterday, good to see everyone and put some new faces with names. Congrats to all the winners and everyone who bettered their ET's, there's a lot of quick cars running around on here.
    Ryan- thanks for taking me out right away and making my new PB look like an absolute turd, hahahaha. Your car was hauling some serious ass on the top end!! I'll try to get the gopro video of that pass from inside my car uploaded as soon as I can.
    congrats on the 10.3 . that pass could've won it all if the timing was right. just too bad the track messed up the seating. gopro vid would be cool.
    Last edited by AutoMods; 10-06-2013 at 11:59 AM.