Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FORD makes it LSX shakes it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post
    Very impressive for sure but you fail to list that the block is filled,aftermarket rod bolts,aftermarket piston rings.I dont think its as cheap as you think either..is it fast hell yes but even the guys that race it said its on borrowed time and dont think it will live threw a 1/4 mile pass, so I will keep building my high dollar fords..lol I will agree the only way it could be this fast is in a ford though..
    Hold Up.. Hold Up!!!....I didnt know we where splitting hairs here dam it...lol I said we will keep draggin them out of the junk yard didnt I...lol always gotta be raining on my parade dont you? and Scotty...lol
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

Scotty backed out when he realized fat chicks generally don't get titty jobs!
    2014 IAF ROB PALMER SHOOTOUT AUTO CLASS WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSweeper View Post
    Scotty backed out when he realized fat chicks generally don't get titty jobs!
    I wish I could agree with you, but unfortunatly I've been to dancers ranch ONCE so I know its true fat chicks DO indeed get titty jobs.. Or maybe they got tits when they were skinny then got fat, I dunno, either way that stock chevy crap shouldnt be in that car

Quote Originally Posted by derek072887 View Post
    The link was only able to be seen by friend of friends of the guys wall it was posted on.... you just don't have enough friends Sparkles.....
    I'll have to borrow some from my dad

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I'll have to borrow some from my dad
    if he was a good dad he would just give you some, or pay for them to like you at least
    "U guys are a bunch of pathetic fucks Ryan your the worst" -Eddy B
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville
    "I think the S4 is the best car I've ever owned" -slow ride

Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post
    Very impressive for sure but you fail to list that the block is filled,aftermarket rod bolts,aftermarket piston rings.I dont think its as cheap as you think either..is it fast hell yes but even the guys that race it said its on borrowed time and dont think it will live threw a 1/4 mile pass, so I will keep building my high dollar fords..lol I will agree the only way it could be this fast is in a ford though..
    i wonder if they are actually machine honing the cylinders when changing rings ??? if so, that's a lot of labor to tear it down that far and not just forge it

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    either way that stock chevy crap shouldnt be in that car
    Dont hate!!!
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

Quote Originally Posted by derek072887 View Post
    if he was a good dad he would just give you some, or pay for them to like you at least
    He would, but he didn't want me to grow up to be a spoiled little puke that has everything handed to him and hangs out on car forums with no car.

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    He would, but he didn't want me to grow up to be a spoiled little puke that has everything handed to him and hangs out on car forums with no car.
    Its funny what you THINK you know

ps. LSX FTW
    "U guys are a bunch of pathetic fucks Ryan your the worst" -Eddy B
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville
    "I think the S4 is the best car I've ever owned" -slow ride

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolRCR View Post
    Dont hate!!!
    Well you know the reason it makes so much power is because of the top end thats bolted on it and of course the turbo system, none of which are made by chevy, just sayin...

Ryan, putting a fresh hone on the cylinder isnt that bad once it torn down that far anyway, either way that cost/work is NOTHING compared the time spent tuning and perfecting that setup