Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FORD makes it LSX shakes it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snickerlicker View Post
    This thread title should be Ford makes it, and a piece of shit now powers it! Lol!
    OH that HURT!!!!!...lol Just for that Im going to send you step by step pics of the Bimini getting de-forded and then re-birthed with a LSX....
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

If a POS get it in the 4's, I'll take as many you can get me for cheap.

I give him credit for a fast car, but Im not jealous of the maintenance schedule changing short blocks every oil change! Hope he has a engine diaper on it Id hate for him to ruin a nice car when the LS shits its pants

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolRCR View Post
    You ford boys keep building them big dollar ford motor, LS guys will just keep draggin them out of the junk yard...STOCK BOTTOM end record, this bitch going 4s...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.facebook.com/#!/shawn.br...omment_mention
    Very impressive for sure but you fail to list that the block is filled,aftermarket rod bolts,aftermarket piston rings.I dont think its as cheap as you think either..is it fast hell yes but even the guys that race it said its on borrowed time and dont think it will live threw a 1/4 mile pass, so I will keep building my high dollar fords..lol I will agree the only way it could be this fast is in a ford though..
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I give him credit for a fast car, but Im not jealous of the maintenance schedule changing short blocks every oil change! Hope he has a engine diaper on it Id hate for him to ruin a nice car when the LS shits its pants

Agreed..
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post
    Very impressive for sure but you fail to list that the block is filled,aftermarket rod bolts,aftermarket piston rings.I dont think its as cheap as you think either..is it fast hell yes but even the guys that race it said its on borrowed time and dont think it will live threw a 1/4 mile pass, so I will keep building my high dollar fords..lol I will agree the only way it could be this fast is in a ford though..

Some nice hardware bolted to that engine no doubt! Like buying fake tits for a fat chick, the bottom end still ruins it

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Some nice hardware bolted to that engine no doubt! Like buying fake tits for a fat chick, the bottom end still ruins it
    What fat chicks do you know with fake tits? Those have to be ford chicks!!
    2014 IAF ROB PALMER SHOOTOUT AUTO CLASS WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    Nope
    The link was only able to be seen by friend of friends of the guys wall it was posted on.... you just don't have enough friends Sparkles.....
    "U guys are a bunch of pathetic fucks Ryan your the worst" -Eddy B
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville
    "I think the S4 is the best car I've ever owned" -slow ride

Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post
    Didn't I see that sometime back you picked up a CTSV?, when you pull the LS out to put a hi-$$$ ford in it, I'm your buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolRCR View Post
    OH that HURT!!!!!...lol Just for that Im going to send you step by step pics of the Bimini getting de-forded and then re-birthed with a LSX....
    Those pictures would be like the ones you see anti-abortion protestors showing. Nobody wants to see that!