Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another new guy in W'loo

Nihad, lol. Selling cars that take out fire hydrants for top dollar. What a guy.

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things

Quote Originally Posted by Dorny1 View Post
    True, however you don't see many of those boosted V8's as a daily. The S4 see's snow, sleet, rain, and lately this year hail (win for german steel). I wish I had the cash to build the motor and drop tial 770's in it, strip it down, and drive it only to the track, but for now i'm just working on getting the last few things for stage III.
    the s4's make impressive torque for the size engine they have. my dad has a stock auto and its kinda boring but i've ridden in slow rides on here and its pretty peppy chipped, fmic few other upgrades.

for pure comfort daily driving, rain, snow, running errands with family, its hard to beat a small suv. soft suspension, automatic, quiet, etc . when i hop in the rx7 its time to play

just can't do soft suspension auto and quiet...
    "Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the V6 twin turbo is with me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my V6 with Motul Oil and Shell 91, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my driving and I will dwell in the house of the V6 Bi-Turbo forever."

Quote Originally Posted by Dorny1 View Post
    just working on getting the last few things for stage III.
    I guess this makes my car like a stage......V?
    1978 Datsun 280z - LS1/T56 - Hole in my garage I throw money into

If I had all the money back that I've spent on cars
    I'd spend it on cars

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Z View Post
    Just a relative way people that have S4's relate how much power and what they have in their car. really theres not a whole lot of crazy setups, there's just the typical stages these cars sit at.
    "Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the V6 twin turbo is with me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my V6 with Motul Oil and Shell 91, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my driving and I will dwell in the house of the V6 Bi-Turbo forever."

The stages seem to be a german thing. I had a friend with a stage 3 corrado, another with a stage something s4. We drove a chipped biturbo a6 to texas once, love those v6 motors. Smooth power and enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Z View Post
    you are bpu++

Quote Originally Posted by Drifte View Post
    The stages seem to be a german thing. I had a friend with a stage 3 corrado, another with a stage something s4. We drove a chipped biturbo a6 to texas once, love those v6 motors. Smooth power and enough of it.
    das germans love stages...and its still smooth even with the poly mounts just not at idle with the 5bar fpr.