Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chase Lautenbach previous owner of the 3dx evo involved in a bad accident

^Took the words right out of my mouth.

That's the problem with a lot of the younger generation. Personal responsibility has left and made room for "I grew up being told I was special and when I got out into the real world, nobody else treated me that way". Get off your ass, take responsibility for yourself, and quit sucking off your parents tit. They would like to retire someday and not have a 40 year old child they're having to deal with.

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things

Quote Originally Posted by FiFdYnUtZ View Post
    Far from jealousy, I wouldnt trade being taught how to earn things for yourself through hard work and determination over being a "rich kid" and having everything HANDED to you ANYDAY...not a new concept, but being in your shoes I can see how that would offend you...
    Im sure you know Chase well enough to know the life he lived so I won't question you.
    Last edited by derek072887; 09-09-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    "U guys are a bunch of pathetic fucks Ryan your the worst" -Eddy B
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville
    "I think the S4 is the best car I've ever owned" -slow ride

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    bummer. I wonder what speed it was at. Hyundai would be the least likely to survive a wreck like that too.
    05 2500 Max & Al
    83 Mary Kay Coupe DeVille - Just fresh
    96 civic hatch

Sinner

Quote Originally Posted by derek072887 View Post
    Im sure you know Chase well enough to know the life he lived so I won't question you.
    And im sure you know him well enough to be defending him....
    Tyler- 2000 ws6 -
    2011 IAF/DS rob palmer shootout runner up (ed cheated)
    2012 IAF/DS rob palmer shootout auto class winner
    2013 IAF/DS rob palmer shootout auto class runner up
    wannabe grudge racer

"Ur built LS made 144 and 122 to the wheels and made power to 8k, if u cant see the beauty in that then i dont know what to tell you cuz eveyone at the dyno loved it and was amazed at the numbers."

And im sure you know him well enough to be defending him....
    Nah I just don't judge people based on what I see on youtube....
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville

It's weird that people feel so vindicated because someone that they don't know and have never met got in a bad accident and is balls deep in trouble.

Damn shame this had to happen.
    adminTuning YouTube
    VQ35DE 12:1 CR JWT S1 ARP ACL - SOLD
    VQ35DE T70'd

Quote Originally Posted by derek072887 View Post
    Nah I just don't judge people based on what I see on youtube....
    Its pretty clear cut if you read the threads and the shit on his fb, not really a big deal, I just made a simple comment...no need to get defensive because you get everything handed to you too
    Tyler- 2000 ws6 -
    wannabe grudge racer

"Ur built LS made 144 and 122 to the wheels and made power to 8k, if u cant see the beauty in that then i dont know what to tell you cuz eveyone at the dyno loved it and was amazed at the numbers."

Who gives a shit if he gets off or not. The dude has to live with the fact he is the sole reason an innocent person isn't alive today. I don't wish that upon anybody no matter what.

I bet the person he hit had their wheels pointed to make the turn, they got hit, pushed them into the gravel trucks path, boom. He might be looking at involuntary manslaughter, but since it's a indirect cause, it may be different. Either way without the charges and just the personal guilt, his life is going to be turned upsidedown.
    1989 Mustang 408W TT Built by me. Sippin Corn cocktails. 721hp 765TQ on 10lbs

2004 Subaru Forester XT 5spd

1979 Yamaha XS 1100, 70's goodness.

Its pretty clear cut if you read the threads and the shit on his fb, not really a big deal, I just made a simple comment...no need to get defensive because you get everything handed to you too
    Its funny you think that

Quote Originally Posted by BGjohnson View Post
    Who gives a shit if he gets off or not. The dude has to live with the fact he is the sole reason an innocent person isn't alive today. I don't wish that upon anybody no matter what.

I bet the person he hit had their wheels pointed to make the turn, they got hit, pushed them into the gravel trucks path, boom. He might be looking at involuntary manslaughter, but since it's a indirect cause, it may be different. Either way without the charges and just the personal guilt, his life is going to be turned upsidedown.
    I completely agree, but everyone knows my first comment was what came into their head first
    Tyler- 2000 ws6 -
    wannabe grudge racer