Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to c-low and a shout out to all our help!

Congrats to c-low and a shout out to all our help!

First off congrats to my bro for winning 10.5 this past weekend and driving his ass off.Also congrats to everyone that participated as well.Their was no easy race all the cars were running well and pretty close.Now to all the people that give us nothing but support.First and foremost chad wade for making our dreams become reality with all the tuning and help,jarod for all the hard work,my son Paxton for always supporting us and Christian from iowa true 10.5 and quick performance for all their help to support this class!Now lets go kick some ass in Eddyville.Steve o
    "Faith makes things possible not easy" -o-

congrats! nice to see a turbo car on top. did the a/r change make much of a difference?

Congrats!

congrats... double bulbed in the finals weakshit...
    CTSV THAT EATS FIRECHICKENS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post
    Two bulb Terry! lol
    2014 IAF ROB PALMER SHOOTOUT AUTO CLASS WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by allgo View Post
    He was probably trying to master the Allgo pre-stage flash with the trans brake, lol

Congrats guys, nice to hear the car is running quick and consistent, not giving up on it!

On a side note I've done alot worse to a turbo car, at least it wasnt a burn down.. any video of it?

Congrats Guys...Well deserved!!!
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Winner!
    SOLD!!! 99 Z28 aka "Blackie"
    SOLD!!! FASTEST H/C LS1 IN IOWA!
    JUST A PUMP GAS LS1...
    "EddyB and Son and Daughter Racing"
    New Azz Draggin Grudge Car comming soon!!!
    Comming in "2014" Bimini Blue POS LSX powered notch.
    93 Bimini LSX notch.....aka "BeaterEater"

congrats guys
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

Congrats on the win! Call me what you want. It was an accident. I'm pretty sure if i was trying to fuck with a turbo at the line attentionally, I would've burnt you down. FYI- When you get double bulbed, you can take as long as you want until you roll in the first bulb, then you have 7 seconds ..I think. I'm the last person to play games on the track. Shit I even waited for you to do a burnout before i did mine, because its always such a production to stage your car. When Christian asked me what I thought about you guys begging to race with your 4-link, I was the first one to say OK. I hate drama at the track. So if there is a problem my number is 430-5360. Otherwise I will see you all at eddyville for a great last 10.5 race.
    - Two Bulb Terry

Last edited by AutoMods; 09-10-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: increased font size

Quote Originally Posted by MILRACN View Post
    Congrats on the win! Call me what you want. It was an accident. I'm pretty sure if i was trying to fuck with a turbo at the line attentionally, I would've burnt you down. FYI- When you get double bulbed, you can take as long as you want until you roll in the first bulb, then you have 7 seconds ..I think. I'm the last person to play games on the track. Shit I even waited for you to do a burnout before i did mine, because its always such a production to stage your car. When Christian asked me what I thought about you guys begging to race with your 4-link, I was the first one to say OK. I hate drama at the track. So if there is a problem my number is 430-5360. Otherwise I will see you all at eddyville for a great last 10.5 race.
    - Two Bulb Terry

i thought when the two yellow are lit, the other car has a limited amount of time to get their first yellow lit. but i know very little. either way, I still think you should keep the nickname because it's funny!