Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Cedar Rapids next month from st.louis, mo

Moving to Cedar Rapids next month from st.louis, mo

Hi my name is Jake I'm from st.louis. I'm moving to CR next month cause my wife wants to move back home. I'm 26 and in to anything Toyota, I'm a member of Rival House Garage a very well known company in drifting and fitment/stance scene. I however drag race an 09 Yaris that makes 187whp/172wtq and runs 13.8s@98. Car put down 92whp stock mods are in my sig. Still very slow compared to other Yaris, record is 11.53@128. I know you will wonder about the car so I got it out of the way. How is the scene in Iowa? I'm down and out about leaving the car scene here cause in Iowa I don't see many modded cars. I look forward to talking to y'all and seeing you at the track or car meets! -Jake-

Wow, a Yaris, that's awesome.

The scene is pretty dull out here, but throughout the summer/fall we have meets and such.

Pics of your car?
    adminTuning YouTube
    VQ35DE 12:1 CR JWT S1 ARP ACL - SOLD
    VQ35DE T70'd

you'll have to click "show your signature" . high 13's for a yaris, thats interesting, curious as to the mods
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

明日私は豊田氏行く.

The city is literally 16km from me and I've actually never been; and I'm doing nothing tomorrow.
    1971 Baja Bug - Throwin' mud

2009 Yaris- Intake/Race Header/catless Midpipe/axleback/1zzfe TB/tube intake mani/UR pulley/suspension/23x8x13 MH slicks/nitrous/ Too much to list

Oh and here is my daily driver built by JMB performance. Srt-4 swapped 98 R/T, to much to list.... I also have a 2013 Y20 Turbo sonata with a BTRcc tune/intake/forge bov . The sonata is my wife's DD, I like building odd ball cars obviously
    2009 Yaris- Intake/Race Header/catless Midpipe/axleback/1zzfe TB/tube intake mani/UR pulley/suspension/23x8x13 MH slicks/nitrous/ Too much to list

All I know is Ryan loves your screen name

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things

Haha yeah it fits the micro machine perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    All I know is Ryan loves your screen name
    lol thats awesome.

Love the 1gn. So why is the daily faster than the race car?
    You're doing it all backwards
    Last edited by Sleepy; 07-19-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    96' 2.4 Neon
    05' Srt-4

The Yaris was a DD until I got the modding bug and it turned into this. But I am going to be building the motor with a 1.7 stroker kit and T28 setup this winter since i wont have anything to do in IA lol and my wife gave me the ok to spend the money since i wont have any friends in CR. I'm trying to break the nitrous record which is 13.1@101. The Yaris is the biggest head turner I've owned and when it rolls out from a dig on faster cars its priceless.