Thread: just jules car show.

just jules car show.

So the bar across the street is doing a car and bike show as a benefit for a child fighting cancer. All proceeds go to the childs family. This car show will be taking place in september and she is using our parking lot as well. She is nailing down the details in the next coming weeks. There should be brats and burgers for sale with a raffle. Again all proceeds go to the girls family. But I figured I would start getting the word out here. We also figured since we are moving our lot cars for the car show we.might as well take pictures for next years calenders.. Which will mean after the show we will have our photographer take pictures. If your car is used in the calender. You get two free calenders. Last year we stuck to old cars so my turd disnt make the cut. Also it would be a good opportunity of people to get photos of their cars in front of an old style skelly gas station. If you want to take pictures of your cars as long as it dont interfere with our guy its all good. We had 3 people last year taking photos. It would be a good chance to increase portfolios cough cough allison cough. I could understand if batwood wouldnt want his picture taken in front of our shop but it would be cool to have ya there for a good cause. So im just putting this out there for all cars and bikes to come attend.
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

i'll sticky it