Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New from Ankeny

New from Ankeny

We live just north of Des Moines near Saylorville Dam.

Adam (sleepy) told me about the forum and asked me to sign up.

Used to be into vintage muscle cars but that all went away when we decide to build a new house !

But we still have fun vehicle in garage that will surprise a few people at the track. Been to Eddyville, Cordova, Cedar Falls and KC before they closed a few times. 2006 Trailblazer SS. Slightly messsed with. Pics below.

I am the admin at TBSSowners.com so I am not new to forums.

Rich
    iowa1.jpg
    iowa2.jpg
    iowa3.jpg
    iowa4.jpg
    iowa5.jpg
    iowa6.jpg
    iowa7.jpg

nice and clean. whats it run in the quarter or dyno ? I rock a 4.2l ranier as my dd

Quote Originally Posted by ImportEvolution View Post
    nice and clean. whats it run in the quarter or dyno ? I rock a 4.2l ranier as my dd
    Its never been on the dyno because its AWD and until recently when Karl built his new place there was no where around to dyno it.

As far as track times I ran 7.60 in the 1/8th on my start-up tune with 100 shot. I am spraying 150 now and would guess it will run about 7.50. It might do a little better but I am always conservative since I drive to the track and 'hope' to drive home! I haven't been to a 1/4 mile track since I started spraying it but it was running 12.80's without juice. My PB was a 12.71.

Its probably going to get a new motor next year. We don't drive it much anymore so willing to give up some DD manners for something a little more obnoxious.

Oh he's just afraid I might actually get my pos running for more than a day at a time and I will give him a run for his money
    96' 2.4 Neon
    05' Srt-4

Like I always say, bring it on Mr. Neon

But I cant race you in your driveway !

Nice! Like the Trailblazer SS, would love to have one if I had any money..

nice, on the outside it's a twin to my buddy's TB SS. He's 01teggy on here - his is mostly just used for a DD and towing duty for his integra though.

1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4
    1994 Eagle Talon ES
    2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    2001 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    All the nitrous stuff is pulled off really well. I like that switch panel too. Sweet truck
    05 2500 Max & Al
    83 Mary Kay Coupe DeVille - Just fresh
    96 civic hatch

Sinner

Thanks guys.

I guess the element of surprise (look of shock) is the best part about driving a quick SUV. They never expect it.

Course I went for a ride in my friends Silverado the other nite and my TBSS is officially slow compared to that !

He raced his bosses Corvette ZR1 and walked it bad. If that's not enough, they did it again from a 70mph roll and he still walked away from the ZR1. Not something you would expect from a Silvy at a roll !

I guess 1200 HP at the wheels helps

No video no proof...

At least show photos
    96' 2.4 Neon
    05' Srt-4