Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who would like new Forum categories divided by area (CR, DSM, Quad Cities etc)

Quote Originally Posted by ImportEvolution View Post
    fifdy is in charge of that section. you have to be a respectable person in fifdy's opinion to get in. with your two's history. i'd say you got your work cut out for you

^ that was kind of bad wording. but weeding out people that just want to watch, drink or cause trouble. have a car thats running and out and about on the streets and possibly going to race some at some point kinda like dd said

^ that was kind of bad wording. but weeding out people that just want to watch, drink or cause trouble. have a car thats running and out and about on the streets and possibly going to race some at some point kinda like dd said
    What if I'm out and just not retarded? Most of us have too many liabilities now to be racing the on the street like we did when I was in High School. Hell, most of the Cedar Rapids 'car scene' any more is dip-shits with a Cavalier and a fart pipe anyway...and that creepy old dude that camps out at the old DQ lot.

Just another sprayed LS1...
    RIP: 1997 WS.6 Trans Am

This, I may not have the fastest car, but I don't mind throwing down a race or 2. Hell at least I'm willing to race.
    Car: 1985 Firebird
    Engine: 355sbc
    - Specs: Edelbrock Performer RPM Top End Kit (1,500-6,500)
    - Cast Crank, Powdermetal Rods, Flat Top Hypereutecnic Pistons
    Transmission: TH350 w/ B&M 3k Stall (Built By: Fountain Transmission)
    Rear-End: GM Posi 10bolt w/ 3.23's and Radial T/A's.

1/4 Best:
    12.51 @ 109 (on street tires)
    12.99 Pass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VRluOsws