Thread: '96 Eclipse GS spyder convert...

'96 Eclipse GS spyder convert...

listing it for a buddy. don't know a ton but here is what I do know. it's a 96 spyder convertible, red, black top, gray interior. it is a 5-speed, has newer tires (last year) and interior appears to be in "decent" shape, mileage is like 110K I think. The car (and them) are from california so it has all of the Ca smog junk on it. there is NO rust on the car, it was in California from '96-'06 when they moved here. The car was stored every winter EXCEPT last winter, which wasn't much of a winter anyways...

now, the bad... it needs a head gasket and water pump. it runs/drives but you can see the head gasket leaking and after it warms up, the water pump leaks as well. They said they did hit a deer a while back but it was cosmetic only and the whole front clip was replaced. he lives on gravel so it is dirty, there is also clear coat peel on the spoiler.

price is $2k OBO

His name is Trid, his number is 319-389-6995. He doesn't know a ton about the car, but should be able to tell you whatever I haven't.
    Attached Images Attached Images