Thread: Annual Mustang / F-Body Meet

Annual Mustang / F-Body Meet

This is a big get together, and cruise, of some of the fastest junk in the KS/MO area.

I will be going down friday night, as I have some things to do in KC before saturday.

"When: Saturday, September 8th, 7:30 PM

Where: Bates City BBQ Shawnee Location.

6493 Quivira Road

Shawnee, KS 66216

It is just south of shawnee mission parkway on quivera, east side of the road

We always have a good showing with this meet. Parking should not be an issue here as there is also a pretty large parking lot there. There is the also a Classic Mustang club cruisenight that night and there are always a nice group of cars there too. Just try to keep trash cleaned up don't do anything stupid up at Bates City. We had a blast last year and a great turn out. It is usually in the 100-150car range. We will head out around 11:30-midnite for the "cruise" to an undisclosed location. Just be ready to have a good time and keep the attitudes in check. "

I've seen a couple imports that would be fun to take down there too.... cough cough

I have been hearing alot about this lately. I am rather curious if anyone else is going to go down to this.

You going Phish? Convoy?

Do It!

Ugh, i am not sure on this one. I have the rear end out of the car at the moment. I am hoping to have it back in in the next week or two. Then the ICC weekend will take alot of cash i am sure. Also, the trip down in my car, i dont think my trans will like me. HOWEVER, I will consider it for sure. I am defianatly interested.