Thread: WTB Mustang seat tracks

WTB Mustang seat tracks

Getting my car back together, decided to clean the seat tracks because they were hard to adjust. They are bent and now work after straightening but one is missing a roller. I'd like to replace that one or all of them. This is a 65 mustang that had been modified, the seats are not 65 so I think they're 89 because that's what the engine is. I'd guess any 80's or 90's ford bucket seats are the same?

i have a couple sets of fox body seat tracks but you should have the older tracks. as the newer tracks would make the seats sit pretty high and are longer than the seat bases. i know the old tracks are really easy to put on the newer seats. but if your ever in des moines for anything you can just have a set. i have no use for them and i dont think they have much value
    "just like high school but our cars are faster now...except for me, I'm pretty sure the cavi would waste the yukon"

Thanks for the offer I made a roller and track guide, should work. If it doesn't I might get back with you.

I need the tracks my fix didn't work, I'm not sure if they're new or old seats, I think they're 89 GT seats. 14" long. If there's any way you could get them to someone going to Eddyville tomorrow Ed & Joe will be there and could get them back to me. Joe runs a supercharged mustang in the 10.5 class.

i can try to find someone to run them out there for you
    "just like high school but our cars are faster now...except for me, I'm pretty sure the cavi would waste the yukon"