Thread: Free: (2) D50 5 speed transmissions (bolt to 4G63)

Free: (2) D50 5 speed transmissions (bolt to 4G63)

so i'm moving and i still have the two 5 speeds from my truck. one of them was good, the other has a bent shift fork(i believe). if someone doesnt come get them by Monday or Tuesday, i'll probably just scrap them. i'd rather someone get some use out of them though, so someone should come get them. if you toss me a 12 pack of Coors, i'll throw in the FWD flywheel, clutch disk, pressure plate, shift cable, and shifter(everything you would need to bolt it to a 4G63). any takers? they're actually pretty compact and light, i can pick one up and walk it around with no troubles. some one come get these so i don't have to scrap them!

if you want I can send out shorty if they dont go bye bye. PS scrap aint worth your gas right now.
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

i'm really not worried about how much i'm going to get for scrap; i'll probably just have my uncle come get it- he's been scrapping a lot lately anyway. i just need all of the crap out of the garage. i could probably drop them off to you this week and pick up my 5 gallon buckets if you've still got them around.

even though I went turbo glide I would still give those powerglides a good home if you ever just get tired of them..
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.