Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: warrior dash, spartan dash, tough mudder

what was the toughest part? I'd imagine the monkey bars would be tough if wet and tired

here are a few pics from our warrior dash in iowa we ran at 10am great times even though my penguin suit got awfully hot and heavy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Throttle Aces Street Team

"To be in control of something that is on the virge of going out of control is a feeling only a few will ever know."

Drinkin Beers and Shifting Gears!!!!!!!!

If "NISMO" stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that mean "HOMO" stands for Honda Motorsports?

Otto haha, you wore that penguin suit the whole time?

haha yea the whole run! it got real hot at about mile 2 lol oh and keep an eye out for drift penguin at the next drift event i attend
    Throttle Aces Street Team

"To be in control of something that is on the virge of going out of control is a feeling only a few will ever know."

Drinkin Beers and Shifting Gears!!!!!!!!

If "NISMO" stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that mean "HOMO" stands for Honda Motorsports?

The Penguin costume is awesome, I think you would have died if you wore it at our 3:30 run time. The ninja turtles team was awesome too.

hardest part of the Tough Mudder...hard to say.

Monkey bars were surprisingly difficult because your hands are muddy, and it makes it hard to breath. The bars also angled up and back down. The arctic enema was hard to get amped up for but REALLY cools you off (Jump in a pool full of ice water, duck under a wall in the middle and climb back out). The big quarter pipe wall was actually easy. I guess the hardest part is running for 12 miles on the hilly off axis course.

I know there is another one of these on Aug 12(?) in Des Moines. Anyone going?