Thread: WTB Grand Prix Stuff - Mostly Tan Interior stuff

WTB Grand Prix Stuff - Mostly Tan Interior stuff

So a couple things I'd like to find to get my DD a bit closer to being near perfect.

Driverside Tan Door Panel. Or just the leather insert. My leather insert is missing, but my door panel also has a crack at the light area and is missing the lens cover so I'd like to just find a new door panel. Not sure if it matters but its a coupe.

Information Readout / Display - the one that shows boost/gas mileage/other misc stuff. I'm assuming 97-03 all are plug and play.

The little round plastic piece that goes around the ignition key area. don't need the whole cover, just the little plastic ring.

Also if you have one and you just want to give it away I'd take a stock stereo or give you $5 for it if the backlight works or it has a cdplayer. I plan to just do an aftermarket headunit so this isnt a big priority.

If by chance you do have or know someone with a white GTP with a good body they're parting out or something I have a few defects in my hood/driverside door - so I may be interested in that.

Also wouldn't mind picking up a extra GTP transmission for a good deal haha

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby

For the driver information center you'll need one from a 98-03, the 97s are different.

For the cd player clock/display being dark, i was told once of a way to fix it using a paper clip somehow, i'll ask my friend who told me.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

alright sweet thanks, yeah i don't even mind the headunit so much since it still displays station info and stuff on windshield from the HUD. + i just use a cassette adapter to play my ipod so if I can fix it for now it'd be cool.

Thanks for the info on the information center!

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby