Thread: Do you live in Burlington?

Do you live in Burlington?

Do you like money? Do you want to make $20? If so, let me know!

I sold a fuel pump to some woman that lives there. She gave me some sob story about how she moved there and the pump went out on her Firebird and needed to find a cheap one quickly. She called on a Wednesday and said she would mail a cashier's check for $20. I wanted $10 for the pump and $10 to cover shipping. I also made the mistake of telling her I was leaving for vacation that next week and that I would send the pump the next day before I got the payment, beings how I would be gone when her payment showed up. Figured the worst that could happen is I'd get screwed out of $20. Definitely wouldn't have done the same thing with something more expensive, but hey, was just trying to help a person out. I know I come off like a dick 99% of the time, but I generally have no problem going above and beyond to help people out. Something I'm going to have to get over as it's starting to effect my pocketbook since I've started working for myself.

Anywho, guess what? Got home, no check. I've also evidently forgotten to write down the number she called from. Just her name and address. SOOO...if anyone wants to physically go to this person's home and harass them for my $20, it's yours. You know, to put 1/3 of a gallon of gas into that tight whip you got, head to Micky Ds and become a dollar menuaire, go get your baby momma's engagement ring outta pawn. You know, stuff like that. You're welcome.

how long have you waited?

PM me info and I'll check it out

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby

Been about 2 weeks since I should have had payment.