Thread: niagra falls wire walk

niagra falls wire walk

such a disappointment that he has a safety harness. what the point of this hyped event. even id give it a try with a harness. u suck ABC
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

He didn't want to. It's the first time he's ever wore one. ABC said he had to or deal was off. They didn't want a guy falling to his death live on national TV with a bunch of kids watching. Damn political correctness. His grandfather died in front of a bunch of people back quite a few years ago. Wasn't an issue then

he should have removed the harness after he got started and threw it into the water. the crowd would have went wild. and he would have a real feat to be proud of instead of a rigged and no risk challange event like you would see normal people do on fear factor / survivor / amazing race etc

that thing looked wider than 2 inches or he has a small ass foot
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

heard about it; didn't see it. its stupid, but not surprising. seems our country is constantly getting softer and softer. i went on a tour of the Shasta Dam when i was in CA a few months back. the tour guide basically said that the dam couldn't be built today with OSHA regulations, and if you tried, the dam would cost many billions of dollars to build. we used to be tough. i hate PC.