Thread: garage sale for the Relay For Life

garage sale for the Relay For Life

sorry for the craigslist add here but this is for a good cause! Walgreens is having a garage sale at my house thursday 8am-4pm, friday 8am-4pm, and sat 8am-12pm this week (may 17-19), all of the proceeds go to the relay for life. 2730 12th ave sw cedar rapids and if you have anything to donate let me know or swing it by.

walgreens is having a garage sale at your house? does that mean your running a garage sale and walgreens has donated some stuff ?
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

Can we rob the place like that big group of "Trayvon" supporters did?
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.

my wife is the asst. manager at marion walgreens and volunteered my garage for the garage sale... people donated a bunch of stuff, and employee volunteer to help with it...

sandmanssi- garage is boxer protected, and she is a bitch!!