Thread: Mustang/ Cobra Owners

Mustang/ Cobra Owners

Just trying to find a few of the Mustang and Cobra owners around here. Some of us that hang out on the SVT site are going on our Annual Cruise to Council Bluffs and just thought I would see if there was anyone else interested. We usually have about 5 guys local that cruise up, but there are usually about 35 cars in Council Bluffs. We hit up Quaker Steak and Lube and then go for a little cruise.

I went to the SCCA event Yesterday (4/22/12) and came across 3 Cobras that I have not seen around. I would have like to have found the owners to talk to them about the cruise, but didn't have time to hang out around there cars. I did pass a Silver Coupe as I was heading back home.

Corey

IAF Team Member
    We've got a lot of members with Cobras on here...batwood, Scott, c_mart, sharpie...and some others I'm missing.
    ‘47 Willys CJ2A with an SBC

I have a silver 03, been on SVTP for a few years but havent been on lately.. I've always wanted to see what this cruise is about, make sure and post up a reminder and if I have some time available I would like to go

I had committed each of the last two years and had something come up each time. So this year I had just decided that I'd keep an eye on it but not commit just so that I don't seem like a jerk by not showing up..

That said, yeah, there's a few Cobra guys and a few other mustang guys around these parts. They're all slow, especially Logan's
    Casey
    '03 Mustang

2010 IAF Manual shootout CHAMP!
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Quickest Overall Competitor! (Just Barely..)

Welcome Corey! Im with Casey, both years I've had stuff come up and this year I may be stangless. I would definitely still like to go but I may have to con Ryan into letting me ride with him. hahaha. It's on my calendar though

I know things come up and would hold that against anyone. My goal is just to try and get a good group of guys to come up from Des Moines. The first year we had about 7 guys cruise up with us, and last year there were 4 of us. When we get to Council bluffs there are usually about 5 guys from Sioux City and the rest are from Omaha. I think last year we had around 30 some cars. It is just a good time to hang out with some Car guys, shoot the $hit and go for a little Cruise, and maybe squeeze in a few Spirited Runs.