Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New DD Hawnduh

Looks really rust free. I have to agree with the 92-95 coupes looking better tho.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

Yeah I've been looking for a 92-95 coupe for a long time.
    but I kind of jumped on it since it was owned by a guy whose friends with boostedsohc and through him with me too.
    Gave me a great deal on all the parts, and even threw in a bunch of misc parts for free that I wont bother listing that'll help me out.

It is pretty much entirely rust free, but I won't pass up a clean coupe shell if I find one for a good deal.

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby

this makes me miss driving mine...damn you.
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

how does it make you miss driving yours when it's even more incomplete? haha

minor update: I sold the talon so I can go ahead and finish buying the parts and get the block to the machine shop. Would like to see this thing running in march or april.

jsut because. dont question me!
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

Nice looking car you got. I don't understand the whole deal with the rusted hood though... People think it looks good? Maybe it's just not my thing.

wasn't on purpose. When he bought it the guy he bought it from had primered it to paint it but sold it before he painted it, and my buddy never really cared enough about it to paint and it ended up rusting.

Sadly there were people at cordova last time who commented that it looked cool. Im almost considering breaking out the plastidip but then it'd be black which is also another rice fad, can't win!

That's understandable, as long as it wasn't done on purpose haha. Personally, I think a black hood would look better than a rusted one.